Where we gather together to worship, learn and connect
Our Sunday meetings
We believe church is a family, made up of people from across the nations and from every walk of life. It's a place to belong, to be loved for who you are and grow into all God is calling you to be.
Whether it is your first time at church, you are visiting the area or looking for a church to call home, we'd love for you to join us as we encounter God together on Sundays at either 9.30am or 11.15am.
In between meetings from 10.30-11:15am refreshments are available, such as tea, coffee, and cold drinks. This is a great and opportunity to meet with friends and connect into the Gateway community.
Hearing problems? Don't worry! We have an induction loop if you wear a hearing aid.
Children & Youth
Here at Gateway we are passionate about seeing children saved, equipped and sent out to be disciples who make disciples of Jesus. We want our children to be disciples who love God, love each other and love the world.
Our Sunday morning Kids' ministry runs during the 9:30am meeting and has plenty of opportunities for fun, friendship, encountering God and learning about Him! The 11:15am meeting has an unmanned creche and activities for children in the lounge, with a TV for parents to watch the meeting.
Our pre-school and school groups are divided by school year as follows:
Pre-school & Reception
Years 1, 2 & 3
Years 4, 5 & 6
Our foundational truths:
Gateway Church Youth is all about helping you to become the person that God has called you to be. We are passionate about helping young people grow in their walk with God and build foundations in their lives that last.
All of this is by becoming disciples who make disciples by loving God, loving each other and loving the world.
There are a couple of places where we give space for this to happen:
Thursday Night at our Youth Life Group, where we gather together to have loads of fun, discuss the Bible and encounter God in worship and by His Spirit.
Sunday Mornings where we gather together to worship, hear a relevant message and apply it to our lives through prayer and discussion.
We also do a couple of residentials a year so watch your emails and our social media channels for more details!
How to find us
Travel options include:
- Bicycle; we have bike racks on site where you can secure your bicycle. We are connected to excellent bicycle routes from both north and south Ashford.
- Walking: The Riverside is accessible from key walking paths in Ashford which means you can avoid the roads and get your steps in!
- Bus: Catch any of these buses, A, 1A, 2, 518, 519, HS1, WS1. Then jump off at Brookfield Road or Leacon Road (near Matalan), and we are a 5 minute walk away.
- Car: We have limited parking on site for 60 cars, so where you can, use the travel options above or arrive promptly.
- Train: We are a 25 minute walk away from the train station.